Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trojan Football

We just finished Ben's second year playing tackle football. I say we because it is a big commitment for the entire family. Ben loves it and seems to get bigger and stronger each year. This year he played center, linebacker, tight end and special teams. He started the entire game and rarely had a break. Luke and Isa loved to run windsprints at the end of each practice with the team. The team had to keep running because Luke and Isa would beat some of the members of the team everytime.



He has the best curly hair, especially when it is all sweaty.

His nickname is BIG BEN.




Lining up on defense. He had alot of tackles and especially liked rushing the quarterback and sacking him.







#55 right in the middle


waiting for the game to start

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I love the pics of the fam. I can't believe how grown up they are. Ben looks so tall...and playing football. Wow! I love all the halloween costumes. Too cute! Looks like you are all doing well! Can't wait to see more of the Sebra adventures!

korie said...

Way to go Ben! and Mom!

OK Rachey!!!!! I am so happy you're finally sharing your blog! I almost teared up with happiness because I can see what you guys are up to. I'd much rather be back to CA with you guys but, now I can keep up with your life from a far until I get there!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

AWESOME! I am way happy that you got your blog up an running. Share your beautiful family with the world and your testimony and all that love you got to share.

Ben looks so tough. Love a man in uniform.

Keep up the good work. Some day Ben we will see you playing in cougar stadium, or Lavell Edwards stadium

Todd and Lisa said...

I love the picture of your kids at the top---your boys are all so handsome and Isabelle is so cute! Love the boys' cute matching suits.

Todd just loves your kids. He's always trying to ask them questions (especially Ben) to stump them but they're too smart! We are both amazed at how smart they are.

Sabby said...

Hip hip hooray you have a blog, I love it! The kids are getting so big and cute. We are going to be in CA for Christmas we should get together. Talk to you soon!

Stewarts said...

I love the top photo of the kids! Too cute!

How fun to finally see Ben in action! Nice season Ben! We are looking forward to baseball.

I'm so glad you started your blog up again.

I look forward to many more fun Sebra posts!:D