Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday little I

Who can't resist that face?




He loves his new bike, but can't quite ride it, so the other kids took over. Not a big suprise. He is wearing his Halloween PJ's in honor of his Halloween bday. He is a very happy child, but in the last few weeks has turned into Dennis the Menace. He is always opening the fridge and doors to go outside. He even dumped a bottle of ketchup out inside the fridge as well as his goat's milk that is $14 a gallon. I actually heard him just open the fridge, so I have to go.



Ben, don't you think you are a little big for that bike?





Isa and Isaac




These two acually have tons of fun together when Ben & Isa are at school.


He also got a guitar that he sleeps with and plays all of the time.
He loves to sit in this basket. He has really started talking and is so cute trying to say words and be understood.














2 comments:

Meridith said...

i definitely can't resist that face....what a cute picture. welcome to the blogging world. it's a crazy world out there....don't get sucked in like me. i'm new to leaving the comments though, so we all have to start somewhere.
xoxo

korie said...

Have I really been gone that long?! What a cutie. He looks so much like Luke did at that age.