We headed to Leo Carillo. This was our favorite beach when we lived in Thousand Oaks. I would take Ben there quite often as it was only about 20 min from our house and about 5 min from Pepperdine. The beach has these great coves and most of the time we are the only ones there. It was fun to go and show it to Luke and Isaac who don't remember it. We did go camping there when Luke was 6 weeks old, but I think that may have been our last time there.

Since Ben was a little kid, his favorite thing to do at the beach is dig for sand crabs. Here are the brothers getting ready to dig.

Luke is bringing the treasure back to Isaac and Isa, who were in charge of the bucket.

Isaac is amazed by the crabs. I was too when I saw how big they were. They caught tons of them and it kept them busy for quite some time.

Daddy helping the kids make a pool that would fill up when the water crept up the beach. The kids always like to help their dad no matter what the project.

Who is that good looking man?
You can tell how big Ben is getting when he stands next to his dad.

Mom and Isa

Ben's second favorite thing to do at the beach- climb on the rocks. We have a picture of him climbing on these exact same rocks the day before Isa was born.

The first thing I do when I go to the beach is cartwheels, don't you? This girl could do gymnastics all day if we let her. The funny thing is, I remember doing cartwheels on the beach when I was little also.
Nice form.

She is really working on all of her skills and is actually doing quite well.
Luke loves to get dirty and who doesn't love his smile?

Since Ben was a little kid, his favorite thing to do at the beach is dig for sand crabs. Here are the brothers getting ready to dig.
Luke is bringing the treasure back to Isaac and Isa, who were in charge of the bucket.
Isaac is amazed by the crabs. I was too when I saw how big they were. They caught tons of them and it kept them busy for quite some time.
Daddy helping the kids make a pool that would fill up when the water crept up the beach. The kids always like to help their dad no matter what the project.
Who is that good looking man?
Mom and Isa
Ben's second favorite thing to do at the beach- climb on the rocks. We have a picture of him climbing on these exact same rocks the day before Isa was born.
The first thing I do when I go to the beach is cartwheels, don't you? This girl could do gymnastics all day if we let her. The funny thing is, I remember doing cartwheels on the beach when I was little also.
She is really working on all of her skills and is actually doing quite well.
There was a baby seal on the rocks right by us. You can see it swimming to the right of Isa.

Little I gets right to work digging the minute we hit the beach.

Me and my boys


Little I gets right to work digging the minute we hit the beach.
Me and my boys
4 comments:
Oh I love all the pictures! They are so great. It looks like you had the beach to yourselves! I love it when mom finally ends up in some pictures. Love ya Rachy!
There's nothing better than your family, the beach, and a sunny day. Looks like you had a great time. Tell Isabel I am still waiting to see some of her moves in person!
I miss this beach so much after seeing these pictures. Tell Isa that is great form on her gymnastics moves. I am impressed.
Looks like a fun day, oh how I miss the California sunshine and beaches!
Post a Comment