Luke just finished another season of Rancho city soccer. His coach nicknamed him the Dominator. He would literally dominate every game. We stopped keeping track of how many goals he scored. He is really talented in sports, and I am not just saying that because I am his mom. He is passionate about playing and is very entertaining to watch. He dives and slides and uses his whole body to block the ball. He got cleats in his head twice and was covered in dirt one day. He told me he couldn't wipe off the dirt because that meant he was playing hard. We are excited that he will turn 5 soon and be able to play AYSO in the fall. The day of his first game, I would ask him to clean up or eat or get dressed and he kept saying so seriously, "I can't do that, I have a game today."
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment