Monday, March 16, 2009
Moms day off
For my birthday this year, my husband and kids made me breakfast and even put up the bday sign and balloons, like I do for them. Then, the kids handed me a book they had made. This is it.






I was to take a day off. It is much needed as a mom. My sister Megan came and spent the day with Isa and I. We had our nails done, had lunch, went shopping and could actually try the clothes on in the store instead of buying them and returning what didn't fit later. That night we got a babysitter and Creighton went with us to dinner and a movie. While I was gone, Creighton planted new flowers ( I killed the other ones), planted the garden, cleaned the house and even mopped the floor. It was a great bday gift and I have the best husband and kids who gave me the day off.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So STINKING Cute! I love all those homemade cards! Thanks for sharing with us. It brought a smile to my face.
Too cute! That sounds like the best day ever. Love the cards.
That's a great birthday! The kids and Creighton did a great job of stepping up to the plate.
Very cute! Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment