Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre Team


We are so excited for Isabelle. She has been asked to be on the Pre Team for gymnastics. What does this really mean, you might ask? It is one level above her aerials, that she is now it, more practice, more money, new coaches and harder skills. If you have seen her anytime recently, you know she never holds still. She is constantly doing gymnastics. I am afraid she is going to break the couch because she is always using it as a mat. She is becoming strong and loves to flip around. We hope she does great and enjoys her new pre team class. Next step is levels 4-10 and that is when she will compete. We will see how pre team goes for now.

3 comments:

korie said...

YOU GO IS!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see some moves!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

How fun to see her excel and have such a passion for it.

Great job Isabelle.

Stewarts said...

Congrats! You are such a stud! I knew you would progress rapidly. I look forward to seeing your new moves.