So cute, I love those cheeks! I hope you are all doing well. I may be coming to CA soon, it would be great to see you! If I make it there I will give you a call!
what a cutie! love the cheeks! he has good taste in clothes. henry has the same shirt. don't lay off the milk. we love healthy chubby babies!
I love it! He's so cute! I agree, chubby babies are the best. I love the other pictures as well. Very sweet. We can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute, I love those cheeks! I hope you are all doing well. I may be coming to CA soon, it would be great to see you! If I make it there I will give you a call!
what a cutie! love the cheeks! he has good taste in clothes. henry has the same shirt. don't lay off the milk. we love healthy chubby babies!
I love it! He's so cute! I agree, chubby babies are the best. I love the other pictures as well. Very sweet. We can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment