Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Many Shirts of Little I

It all started with this flag shirt. I have no idea why, but he became obsessed with it and had to wear it everyday. I even let him wear it dirty, because I was sick of the crying. One day at church he even had it over his church shirt during nursery. Any parent with at least 3 children, just looked the other way and understood without me saying anything. They knew it was a phase and everyone was okay with that. Would I have ever let Ben do that? Absolutely not. I would have fought him, but after 4 children, if the worst thing he does is to wear his flag shirt to nursery, then I think we are doing pretty well. His obsession then moved onto 5 different shirts which he now changes every hour throughout the day. It is driving me crazy, but I hope just another phase in my life.
Flag shirt #2 (Yes, he knows the difference from the first one)


BYU



Curious George


"Sunny Sunny"- because it has a happy face.
Could he not have picked some nicer shirts?




1 comment:

korie said...

He's so cute! No matter what he's got on.