
I am a little behind on blogging, but trying to catch up. These are our annual pics on the lifeguard tower that clearly says to KEEP OFF.





Daddy and Austin.

The only time we have a family pic that I don't care what anyone is wearing or looks like. We sure have fun every year.

Andrea and I chillin at the beach. Nice glasses Andrea.

Isa

Luke doesn't look happy.

Ben and his curls.

Little I digging away.

Ben playing with his friend Cole.

Cannon and Isaac taking a ride in the stroller. They are best buds.

Austin, Isaac and Creighton on the Kayak. Creighton and I went later and Ben went with his friends. Thanks Stacy for bringing the kayak.

Ben on his tube. Everyone loves to go out on the tubes and ride the waves.

Football on the beach.
1 comment:
Nice glasses pic. Of course the only day we get a picture together I have to be wearing Wyatt's glasses. Awesome.
Post a Comment