We went to Utah and Idaho for 3 weeks this past summer. We had so much fun with our family and the kids especially loved playing with their cousins. This is Ben at Lava Hot Springs before he tubed down the river. Let's just say he was not smiling after he tubed the river. His tube flipped and his legs, back and stomach were all cut up from the rocks. Other than that, we had fun.


Isabelle at the Fullmer family reunion somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Idaho. We are city folk and not used to having no cell service. She made this shirt and was very proud of it.

Isaac on the water slide on the side of the mountain.

Ben and Isaac. This kept the kids busy for hours.

Isa and Little I going again.

Golfing with the Sebras. I just drove the cart around with the little kids.

Luke and Isaac on the slide.

Ben and Luke really enjoyed being kids and playing and running free.

Isa and I at Lava.

Creighton teaching the kids horseshoes.

Luke and I playing at the farm.

Luke has always enjoyed swinging and loved this tire swing.

Cute Isa.

Isa and Isaac in the little playhouse.

Ben at BYU Baseball Camp. He tried this instead of football this year. He had fun, but wondered why the kids in Utah aren't as good at baseball as those in CA. I guess they can't play year round like they do in CA.

Yes, Ben is 9 years old an weighs 95 lbs and is almost as tall as I am.

Isaac at the children's museum.

Isa's dream to play store and use a cash register. She was excited about this.

The boys building at the museum.

All of the cousins at the museum.

Ben packing up at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment