Friday, June 19, 2009

Movie Night




We projected a movie on the back wall of our house and snuggled up on the trampoline and watched Stuart Little. It was a great time and we even saw a few stars. The kids loved it and want to do it again.
























7 comments:

korie said...

That looks like so much fun. We need one of those things! Cute pictures!

ourthreemonkeys said...

How much fun was that!!What a great idea. Gonna have to try that one:)

Meridith said...

Sounds fun!!!! I want to come to the next movie night.

Lisa K said...

I used to let my kids sleep on the Trampoline. Is that nuts?

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Wow what a great night. They will remember that for a long time. Can we come next time. I'll bring popcorn!

Sara said...

that looks so fun! I want to try that! sara

Liz said...

Fun night!!! I am with Stacy, can we come next time. We will bring drinks or candy...Hope you are enjoying yourself in Utah. See ya in a few weeks. Take care!!!