Thursday, January 15, 2009

This One's for the Girls

It seems like whenever Korie comes to town, it is a chance for the girls to get together. We are wondering why this only happens when she comes and not all of the time. I guess we get busy with our families and whatever it is we fill our time with like church, school, sports, etc.


I love to go out with "the girls" and talk and laugh about everything. I'm sure the waiter at the restaurants we go to hear way too much information. We also sit there way too long and they probably want to kick us out.
Most of you that read my blog are one of my "girls". I love to laugh and somehow I really relate with "the girls" and it brightens my day to know that other people are experiencing the same things as I am.


At some point in my life all of you have made me laugh and talked to me for hours. It amazes me that if I haven't seen you for years, I can pick right back up and talk to you like we were never apart. I love reading your blogs because even though you are far away, we are still doing the same things. I have also learned things from each of you that I wouldn't have learned anywhere else. Some of you I call for advice, some to vent, some to get an honest opinion, some to laugh with, and the list goes on and on.


If any of you ever want to go out and laugh and talk, call me. It makes me happy and I love all of my "girls." Because I knew each of you, I have been changed for good.



Thanks Korie for the Picture.

3 comments:

korie said...

Hey Rachey! I have been changed for good having know you! I love hanging out with you. I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you more!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Sweet post Rachel.
You must know that the common denominator in all your friendships is you and you are blessed with good friends because you are one yourself.

love you!

heidibudge said...

That was sweet. I really do value your friendship...I'm glad we have eachother!