Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Fun

Sorting the presents. Did you ever sort your presents and try to figure out what they were? Some people still do it (Creighton). They had fun with it. Isa- where did that white board and all of those crafts come from?











Preschool Gingerbread houses












Reindeer Headbands


























Ben- are you too cool to wear a reindeer headband?














Angel Isabelle in the primary play. Not pictured were Luke as a shepard, Isaac as a lamb and Ben as Nephi.



Silly headbands













Isaac- thanks for dumping all of the lemonade on the floor, that is exactly where I wanted it.




Get to work cleaning it up.

2 comments:

korie said...

Rach looks like Avery is missing out she needs to comet to your preschool! Can I have some lemonade too I???

heidibudge said...

Love the pictures especially the one of Issac cleaning up...so cute. Cancun looked beautiful. I'm so glad you guys got away.