Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day & Eve


This is how we spent Christmas Day. We never got out of our PJs and played Rockband most of the day. We all know I can't sing in real life, but I do pretty well on Rockband. Creighton is getting really good at the guitar. We are going to challenge our neighbors who got it as well.



Maybe she will be on American Idol someday.


This is serious business.

Isaac with his vacuum and helmet. He loves to clean.



Christmas Eve






The yearly Christmas PJs


























4 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Phoebe said...

We have a hard enough time tearing ourselves away from Mario Kart-maybe we shouldn't get Rock Band after all!

korie said...

I love all those Christmas pictures. I really love the one you took of just you and Cret.

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Oh happy day. I love the pic of Isabelle. That girls got a smile on!

You guys are born to rock.

Isn't it the greatest game.